How to Tame an Aggresive Rooster

I just read an interesting article that I just had to share.

I've heard the stories -- and experienced first-hand when visiting a friend's ranch -- the aggressive rooster. You know - the one that runs at your feet, pecking your legs, fingers or anything it can get a hold of?
I always figured that if a rooster was mean, he was just gonna stay mean and there wasn't anything you could do about it short of playing soccer with him every time he runs towards someone.

This article explains how to tame a rooster who thinks he is "cock of the walk". Interesting way to calm him down and it makes perfect sense. Something I'll have to try if the need arises.


Taming Wild Roosters

Want more info? Click on the subscribe button on the right to be notified when new posts appear. Or add us to your RSS feeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment